Amazon’s Prime Day Starts Early on July 10 at 9PM EST, don’t Miss The Prime Deals
This July 11 is the third annual Amazon’s Prime Day. New this year is that this is a 30 hours shopping event, not just 1 Day and shoppers get an extra 6 hours to fill their carts. Start the night before Prime Day at 6 p.m. PT/ 9 p.m. ET on July 10. Prime Day is Amazon’s annual deals event only for Prime members. Amazon want Prime Day as being just one of the world’s best days to shop, with awesome prices on everything you’re into. Amazon’s bringing you numerous thousands of special offers, fresh deals starting as often as every five minutes, and very special deals across everything included with Prime– from music and video to reading and voice shopping.
Don’t forget to sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime first. You’ll need it if you want to take advantage of these or any other any Prime Day deals.
Similar to Prime Day 2016, registered members who participate this year with an Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, Fire TV or Fire tablet will get some exclusive offers. You also can shop by what interests you, whether you’re a techie or fitness buff, pet lover or bookworm. Customer can save more if they download the Amazon App and get exclusive deals and never miss a deal.
Amazon’s debut Prime Day in 2015 was actually set up to celebrate the business’s 20th birthday and triggered more new Prime subscribers than another day in the firm’s history, Amazon said. Amazon did not reveal Prime membership signups for its second Prime Day in 2016, but did note that overall sales jumped 60% from 2015. Amazon Prime registered members pay $10.99 monthly or $99 annually totally free two-day shipping on many items, access to TV shows and movies and other perks.
How to make the most of your Amazon Prime Membership
Prime users can install these apps to appreciate Prime advantages, including limitless streaming of blockbuster movies and TV shows with Prime Video, 1000s of playlists and stations with Prime Music, a rotating variety of e-Books and latest magazines with Prime Reading, unrestricted photo storage, discounts on select products and memberships and more.
The 5 Best Amazon Prime Day deals you can actually get right now at Amazon.com
Here are some exclusive offers Prime members can get before Prime Day:
- Kindle Unlimited — Prime Members can save up to 40% on a Kindle Unlimited membership.
- Audible — Enjoy Audible for 40% off your first 6 months (just $8.95/mo for 6 months)
- Amazon Music Unlimited – For just $0.99, enjoy four months of the full on-demand access to millions of songs
- Everyday Essentials — Save up to 35% off with coupons on select everyday food and household items in Prime Pantry
- Prime Video — Get $10 to spend by Prime Day when you stream a Prime video for the first time on your TV on or before July 7
Countdown to Amazon Prime Day July 11, 2017
Post 4th of July, starting with July 5th Amazon Prime members can enjoy exclusive deals like Voice Shopping using Amazon’s Alexa, Tap or Dot. Amazon Prime Music and Prime Video special offer on July 6 and 7. Everyday essential deals on July 8 and best book deals on Reading with Prime event on July 9.
Remember Amazon’s Prime Day start at 6PM PST or 9PM EST on July 10, 2017. Don’t wait till July 11, 2017 to sign-up for Amazon’s Prime Membership and start saving early.
Notable Amazon’s Current Promotions:
- Prime Video – Get $10 when you stream Prime Video for the first time on your TV
- Kindle – Up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited
- Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership from June 29, 2017 through July 11, 2017
- Shop Amazon Devices- Get up to $35 off Trade in your Kindle off a new one
- Shop Amazon Devices – Introducing the All-New Fire Tablets Starting at $49.99
- Shop Amazon Devices – Introducing the All-New Amazon Fire TV Edition, starting at $449.99
- Shop Amazon Devices – Introducing All-New Kindle Travel Bundles, starting at $199
- Shop Amazon Devices- $30 off Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo
VISIT AMAZON.COM Try Amazon Prime Today For Free 30-Days