If Amazon Confuses You These Tips Can Help Save Money!
The first time you go to an unfamiliar website is like venturing onto an ice skating rink without your skates. Once you spend some time on the site it will becoming increasingly easier to use. Amazon.com is one such website. Your goal at Amazon is buy products you need or want. But you also want to save money and you can.
While spending $99 to purchase Amazon Prime may turn you off, it is only fair that you read all the benefits of that service before saying no. Many people say ‘no thanks’ to Prime and then realize that in order to save money and gain benefits you need to spend a little money upfront. The prime membership runs for one year.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive when you become an Amazon Prime member:
- Many products have a regular price (what non-Prime members pay) and a Prime Price, which is a better price. That’s a money saver right there.
- Unless stated otherwise, most products have free two-day delivery. If you do a lot of shopping on Amazon this benefit alone will make up for the cost of the membership over a year’s time. This is another big money saver.
- Do you own a Kindle? If so can take advantage of Amazon’s Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. This benefit means you can borrow a book a month and they have 800,000 titles for your reading pleasure. Why spend your hard earned money for something you can use for free. For all of you readers out there this is ‘Prime’ money saver! Checkout the Amazon.com: Kindle Daily Deals
- Are you a coupon-clipper? Put away the scissors since prime members can now clip coupons right on the site. When you see a coupon for the item you want just click on the coupon and when you add the items to your cart the appropriate money savings will be applied. Your savings, either percentage or dollars, are shown on the coupon. Yet another way to save with Amazon Coupons!
- Once in a while Amazon offers Prime Membership at a reduced price. If you aren’t already a member that would be the ‘prime’ time to join. Keep an eye out, they usually announce these specials. Maybe you will be lucky enough to save even more money
- Once you become a Prime member you can refer your friends and that will earn you $5. The referral money can be spent on your next order. Wow, another money savings idea!
Once you sign up and start exploring the site you will find many more ways that you will be able to save money on Amazon.com. They are always upgrading and adding more money-saving features. Here are some of the current amazon.com deals:
- No items.
Checkout out Amazon.com Coupons page, Happy shopping!